[Phpwm] Next Meeting

Jake Stride jake.stride at senokian.com
Fri Sep 15 09:01:51 BST 2006

Hey Guys & Girls,

As a follow up to the meetings page on the wiki, I vote for the next
meeting to be in Coventry (I wonder why?!).

I am more than happy to book out a room in the offices if people would
like some talks first, and there is pub and TGI Friday within walking
distance of the office for afterwards.

If people want some technical stuff like at the meetings at OA, I'm sure
Greg and I would be more than happy to do a kind of follow on from
Marcus' excellent talk about some of the OO stuff we have in EGS, and
some of the  steps we have and will be taking in terms of Extreme
Programming and Test First programming.

Thanks

Jake
--