[Phpwm] Looking for developers

Katherine Goodwin katherine at palepurple.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 13:03:57 BST 2006

Hi all,

We've mentioned this at meetings before, but we're currently rather
busy.  So much so at the moment, that we're looking for someone to work
with us in the short term.

We've advertised on Freelancers.net, and had nothing but recruiters and
people wanting us to outsource to them.

What we really want is someone to be a part of our team.  While we can't
commit to anything long term at present, if business continues the way
it is, we will be looking for someone permanent in the not-too distant
future.

We'd rather have individuals that can commit themselves to us full time,
  but we would consider the following:
- individuals/freelancers/contractors with some existing commitments
- small development companies that could commit one of their developers
to a fixed amount of time over the next couple of months

It is essential that the developer be able to come to Bromsgrove
regularly, and ideally they would work there whenever they're doing work
for us (we have a desk all ready!)

We'd pay on an hourly rate (and are very particular about time
recording).  Exactly how much would be dependant on experience,
familiarity with technologies we use etc, but our absolute maximum would
be £25/hour.

Technical details of the work would be (taken directly from our
freelancers advert):

"Looking for an experienced PHP Developer. Must be comfortable with PHP
5 and Object Orientation.
Must have experience working with subversion or CVS version control
systems, and should have some Linux experience.

Experience with the following would be beneficial:
- Smarty templating framework
- Simpletest
- Propel Object Relational Mapping Framework
- PostgreSQL
- MySQL

Initially looking for someone full time for 3-4 weeks, with strong
potential for further extension, possibly into a permanent position.
Successful candidate would be working on a range of projects for
customers of various sizes.

Must be able to travel to Bromsgrove, initially for at least a week for
training/familiarisation. Ongoing work could be part on-site, part
teleworking."

If you're interested, local, and not a recruiter, please get in touch.
We're eager to get someone as soon as possible!

thanks

Kat
--

  Katherine Goodwin           Pale Purple Limited
  katherine at palepurple.co.uk  http://www.palepurple.co.uk