[Phpwm] Looking for developers

Ian Munday ian.munday at illumen.co.uk
Mon Sep 25 10:36:29 BST 2006

On 22 Sep 2006, at 13:41, Darren Beale wrote:

>> We've mentioned this at meetings before, but we're currently
>> rather busy.  So much so at the moment, that we're looking
>> for someone to work with us in the short term.
>
> Gah, you beat me to it :)
>
> Essentially what Kat said, but Upton-upon-Severn. Get keys to
> office in
> about 2 weeks, I have work coming out of my ears.
>
> LAMP + XHTML/CSS.
>
> Also interested in a keen full-time junior/trainee.
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Darren Beale
> Freelance Web Developer

We're always interested in forming relationships with other companies
to mutually help with workloads.

We have a quiet month coming up in October, so it's likely we could
commit a person for that time.

Our experience is mainly with the following:

   -  PHP / PHP5
   -  Smarty
   -  MySQL
   -  Joomla!
   -  XHTML / CSS

Tool-wise we tent to use Eclipse with Subversion (previously CVS).

We're based in Solihull, but are happy to travel as and when.

Regards,

Ian

----
Ian Munday