[Phpwm] Next meeting : Redditch, Social, Pub - 12th April 2007

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 13:07:27 BST 2007

> Trains from Birmingham New Street run every half hour to and from
> Redditch in the evening, e.g.
> New Street 18:14 18:44
> Redditch 18:53 19:23
>
> Redditch 22:27 22:57 - last train
> New Street 23:03 23:34
>
> I can catch either the 18:53 or 19:23 to fit in with anyone else who
> would like a lift from the station.

Just let me know which one you'll get; our office is 100ish yards from
the train station, and closes at 19:30, so I can do either.

 From the train station it's about a 10 minute (at most) drive to the
pub/venue.

Paul will likely be getting the train back into Birmingham that night,
so it would be no extra hassle for me.

If you need it, my mobile is 07792 380 669

thanks