[Phpwm] Large website redevelopment project

Marcus Cross marcus.cross at continyou.org.uk
Thu Apr 5 21:40:04 BST 2007

Hi everyone. As an enthusiastic but somewhat inept PHP newbie, I joined
the group for a few months and have since very much appreciated
following the range of interesting, informative and amusing discussions.
I look forward to one day being able to contribute something!

I manage the IT for a national learning charity, ContinYou (
http://www.continyou.org.uk ) and we are currently inviting
organisations to tender for the redevelopment of our website. The
current site is fairly large with ~600 articles, a case studies
database, an online shop, user forums, myriad downloads and email groups
managed by the current PHP/MySQL CMS developed by Winona E-solutions.

If anyone would be interested in being invited to tender for the
redevelopment, or could recommend a developer, please email me with a
link to your cv/portfolio online. Our web manager has set April 20th as
the deadline for proposals so please let me know asap if you're
interested!

Many thanks,

Marcus Cross
ContinYou