[Phpwm] Shameless self promotion

Rayhan Abdulmughnee rayhan at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:40:33 BST 2007

Hi all,

Please pardon my shameless self promotion, but this might be something
useful to some of you if not all.  I recently started a new job at Warwick
University working for National B2B Centre (www.nb2b.co.uk) and we have some
exciting programmes (free of charge) that might be helpful to you.

Two programmes I want to bring to your attention are:

1:   Free publicity through showcase

If you have a client (or perhaps your own business) who is using an
innovative eBusiness technology to run the business, we can do a showcase
(which is actually done by a profession PR firm, and we pay for that).  We
will do a case study on the business and the eBusiness application.  The
cases study is printed on glossy handouts and we try to get the story in
regional newspapers as well.  You will get mentioned as the developer of the
application, so free publicity for you and your client.  You can see some of
the showcases we have done.:

http://www.nb2bc.co.uk/showcases

You can get more information at:

http://www.nb2bc.co.uk/become_a_showcase

Feel free to contact me if you need more information or want to do a
showcase.  Or you may contact Liz Rowe (liz.rowe at nb2bc.co.uk), she is
managing the showcases.

2:  Mobile and Wireless Initiative:

This is the programme that we have launched recently in partnership with
West Midlands Mobile & Wireless (http://www.wmmw.org/).

Over the next few months we will be doing several activities related to
mobile and wireless all geared to get businesses in the region to adopt the
mobile and wireless solutions.  This is all business focused so, we are
looking at eBusiness applications that can be used on a mobile devices.
Things such as CRM or perhaps distributions and warehouse solutions (RFID,
etc).  Or any other suggestion that we will get.

So if you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Also, please take a look at www.nb2bc.co.uk and if there is anything else
that we can be of assistance with, do contact me.

Lastly, sorry for the self-promotion, hope you all are ok with it.

Best regards,

rayhan