[Phpwm] Server Monitor Scripts/Solutions

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Tue Apr 17 10:25:55 BST 2007

Hi there Pete,

Yehr, Nagios can do that - I'm looking at it at the moment for some stuff
I'm doing - it'll also check whether the HTTP (as well as SSH, FTP and
MySQL) servers are running...

Check out Fruity (on sourceforge IIRC) to help build your configuration
scripts as well.

If you're running a Fedora release, you'll need to get nagios-plugins-all as
well as nagios to get all the stuff you need.

Regards,

Jon

On 17/04/07, pete graham <petegraham1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes I remember they ran Nagois at the college, what I really need is
> something that will send an email to alert when server downtime occurs. Do
> you guys know if Nagois can do this?
>
> Pete
> <http://www.nagios.org/>

Jon Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified
hackerkey
.com://v4sw6BHUhw5ln3pr5$ck4ma3u7L$w5TUX$m5l7ADFKLRSU$i852Ne5t5BGRSb8AGKMOPTen6a2Xs0Ir5p-
2.88/0g5CMT