[Phpwm] flash programming (off-topic)

Keith Pope keith.pope at allpay.net
Mon Apr 30 12:44:20 BST 2007

Well flash has sort of been replaced by flex now. So you might want to check
that out too.
But for actionscript I would highly recommend any of the Colin Mook books (
http://moock.org/eas2/ ), colin is one of the best technical writers I have
read!

You would need to get Flash or flex builder depending on what you want to
do. Try the adobe labs they might still have flash 9 alpha for free on
there.

Keith Pope
Web Developer