[Phpwm] .htaccess auth question

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:58:07 BST 2007

Does anyone know if it's possible to "post" to a site which has
.htaccess protection so the pop authorisation box get automatically
filled out?

Or do I need to generate a page on the site with the password
protection that will process the post variables, authorise, then
redirect the user?

I would be interested to hear any other techniques for achieving this.
The site with the authorisation is on the same server as the site that
will do the posting but a different virtual host.

Hope this makes sense, I can explain more if needed but didn't want to
write a super-long email on a monday morning ;-)

Regards, Pete