[Phpwm] .htaccess auth question

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 21:57:08 BST 2007

It will require the user to go back to the main sign-in program.
However the intranet will provide many other resources and
applications such as timesheets, contact details, freelancer database,
etc. So people should (hopefully) be constantly logged into it.

The timesheet application is actually already in place so I can use
that to present the user with a list of projects they have worked on
recently. I might also be able to do something clever with SVN/trac to
check which repositories they've interacted with recently.

Pete