[Phpwm] List of Rude Words

Dave H davekh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:50:51 BST 2007

It's a difficult one this - not only finding the words - but also making
sure
its not locked to some particular society - those 10% may have been the
bible-
belt USA ( a quite thick belt these days it seems!).

Can't you run some voice to text software and spend the afternoon in
swearage
while programming?

Dave
( hi Pete :)

On 08/08/2007, David Edwards <revlob at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yikes, I can't imagine the 10% who thought taking the Lord's name in
> vain was "very severe" have much fun browsing the Internet.
>
> I could probably come up with a list three times as long with a couple
> of my friends, but some of them would be pretty obscure...
>
> --
> Dave
>
> On 08/08/07, Greg Jones <greg.jones at gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://www.badscience.net/?p=228 has a 'ranked' list in order of
> > offensiveness. It's not very long though, I'm sure more could be
> > thought of.
> >
> > Greg

Dave
G0CER