[Phpwm] List of Rude Words

Elliot Smith elliot at townx.org
Wed Aug 8 13:08:49 BST 2007

Could you not use a spam service? Presumably that would include filters
built from rude word occurrences. I noticed yesterday that the Zend
Framework has a Zend_Service_Akismet component for sending data to the
Akismet spam filter for assessment. (See
http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.service.akismet.html.) Maybe
that might help.

Elliot