[Phpwm] Drupal 4 support

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:27:16 BST 2007

Does anyone know how long Drupal plan to support Drupal Version 4? I
can't seem to find the information on the Drupal site or using Google.

I am developing a Drupal site at the moment that uses Organic Groups
and OG Forums, I started doing the site in Drupal 4. I was planning to
upgrade the site (to Drupal 5) until I found out that the OG Forums
Module for version 5 is still a development version.

So I'm faced with the predicament of using Drupal 4 or trying to
persuade the client not to use group forums.

Regards, Pete