[Phpwm] PHP Training and Workshops

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 11:32:15 BST 2007

Dear all,

Its the time when we're pimping our training courses again.  With
OpenAdvantage apparently winding down, we're giving our paid courses a
push (as we're still cheaper than lots of people out there).

We're planning to run a scheduled course each month, during the second
week.  Initially we're going for some one-day workshops.

http://www.palepurple.co.uk/training/scheduled

We're offering active members of PHPWM a significant discount for our
initial events - £100 per day instead of £150, so if you're interested,
get in touch and we'll sign you up.

If you have suggestions for other courses - particularly one-day ones -
that you think would be popular, please let us know.

thanks

Kat

!DSPAM:46c427aa88971915017346!