[Phpwm] Drupal 4 support

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:35:53 BST 2007

Ok I've found that the Drupal site currently states:

"Only the current stable release series and the previous release
series (e.g., 4.7 and 4.6) are supported by the Drupal development
community at any given time." - http://drupal.org/node/65922

The current downloads available are 4.7.7 and 5.2 (and 6.x-dev),
therefore I'm guessing that Drupal 4 support will be dropped when a
stable version of Drupal 6 is released? Any ideas when this will be?

I am tempted to try and contribute to the OG Forums module to get it
to the state where its a stable Drupal 5 release. However being
realistic, I'm not sure if I have the time to do this, at the moment.
Also I think writing a module from scratch would be more interesting
than fixing someone else's.

I'm never quite sure if Drupal, SVN, Linux, Javascript discussion is
considered off-topic, as it's not strictly just about PHP. What are
peoples feelings on this?

Regards, Pete