[Phpwm] Dunns Imaging Group Ltd. - Job Opening

gary denham gary at dunns.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 14:04:25 BST 2007

Hi

I am not 100% sure if this is the right place advertise this position,
so apologies to all in advance if it's an issue.

We are looking to employ a php programmer to work within our existing
development team, currently involved in developing web based back
office, production and front facing web systems for our trade and
photographer clients.

This is a junior post, hours 9am-5pm, 5 days a week delivering a good
rate of pay plus the opportunity to gain valuable experience on some
wide ranging and exciting projects.

Ideally we are looking for someone who is either a university graduate
looking to gain experience in the commercial environment, or someone who
has been employed as a php programmer coding at a good level for a min.
of 2 years.

Applicants must have good php coding skills, an understanding of linux
based systems, be able to work well within a team, a knowledge of
postgresql would be preferred but not essential.

The successful applicant would be working on site at the Cradley Heath
office so please take traveling into consideration when applying.

All CV's by email to gary at dunns.co.uk

Here's looking forward to any replies.

Thanks

Gary Denham
Dunns Imaging Group Ltd.

--

DISCLAIMER:

This document originates from within Dunns Imaging Group Limited.
This message, together with any associated files, is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient of
this communication you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or of any files associated with
this message, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us at once.

Dunns Imaging Group Ltd.
Registered Office: Chester Road Cradley Heath West Midlands B64 6AA.
Tel: 01384 564770
Registered in England 598527.