[Phpwm] Big Zip Files

alan dunn alan at dunns.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 09:03:34 BST 2007

We download a zip file daily and open it using the Zip module (php
5.1.6). This fails when the zip file size exceeds 250meg - which it does
every Monday morning. The error message says invalid zip file, and we
fix it by copying the file and deleting half in each part.
We think there is probably a 'max file size'  setting somewhere - but
have been unable to find anything. We have tried increasing the server
allocated memory - that didn't do it.
Anybody got  any thoughts?

alan dunn
--

DISCLAIMER:

This document originates from within Dunns Imaging Group Limited.
This message, together with any associated files, is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient of
this communication you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or of any files associated with
this message, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us at once.

Dunns Imaging Group Ltd.
Registered Office: Chester Road Cradley Heath West Midlands B64 6AA.
Tel: 01384 564770
Registered in England 598527.