[Phpwm] ecommerce

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 12:37:19 GMT 2007

> > diygear.com looks good. Do you stock the nail gun featured in the
> > Quake series? Also I've been after a high quality chainsaw after I
> > broke my last one on a arachnotron. Is there a discount for phpwm
> > members?
> >

> Yeah; if you happen to have a suitable tool for drilling a 3"
> ventilation (or whatever it should be) hole in a brick wall for me to
> finish installing my tumble drier....
>
> David.
>
> --
> David Goodwin

David,

Right you need a diamond holesaw and a BIG drill - don't try and use a
domestic B&D type it will die rapidly!
Get the drill and holesaw from a hire shop if you only have one hole to do -
they are well pricey and if you only want it for a one off a waste of money.
With the right one if will go through brick like butter!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
21:40