[Phpwm] ecommerce

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 13:58:35 GMT 2007

> > David,
> >
> > Right you need a diamond holesaw and a BIG drill - don't try and use a
> > domestic B&D type it will die rapidly!
> > Get the drill and holesaw from a hire shop if you only have one
> hole to do -
> > they are well pricey and if you only want it for a one off a
> waste of money.
> > With the right one if will go through brick like butter!
> >
> > Phil
>
> I'll remember that; I had intented to eventually pay a visit to what is,
> I think, Bromsgrove's tool hire shop.

A tip - make sure they measure the tool before you take it and after you
bring it back, normally they charge by the wear amount on the diamond
cutting part, so its important you have a before measurement.

> Perhaps I should have asked at the DIY shop yesterday,
>
> (Broad Street DIY in Bromsgrove are great: dish washer hose washer : 20p;
> fittings to allow me to fit dishwasher where a toilet was : 5 quid;

Its fine doing that David, till one night you come in rather the worse for
wear and forget, then have to explain that to the wife the next morning! :-)

> B&Q and Focus were crap in comparison (no stock etc) even though they
> have 10x the floor space)

They are!

Phil

> David.