[Phpwm] [Fwd: PHP Developer - Excellent Opportunity (fwd)]

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Sat Feb 3 19:44:53 GMT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri,  2 Feb 2007 10:25:00 +0000
From: "Speed, Ryan" <r.speed at computerfutures.com>
To: <deleted>
Subject: PHP Developer - Excellent Opportunity

Hi Tim,

My client based in Gloucestershire require an experienced PHP developer
to work on a flexible basis with some work carried out on-site and some
remotely.

Predominantly developing websites from scratch for the small to medium
sized enterprise sector. Development will involve PHP 5, OO Design and
Development with a back end My SQL database.

This is a great opportunity for an ambitious developer so please do not
hesitate in applying now.

If you know of anyone who may be looking then please do not hesitate in
forwarding my details accordingly.

With regards

       Apply for the job here:
http://apply2.computerfutures.com/index.php?aid=348520&jb=CF     Ryan Speed
Computer Futures Solutions - Bristol
Phone 0117 9103333
Email r.speed at computerfutures.com

Use Discovery, our sophisticated search facility, to access one of the
most comprehensive databases of contractors in Europe.
http://www.computerfutures.com/index.php?dir=olr&sec=employers

http://www.computerfutures.com

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely
for the addressee.  If you are not the intended addressee, or have
otherwise received this transmission in error, you must not disclose,
copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as
possible.
If you do not wish to receive emails from us about our services in
future, or wish to qualify the way in which we hold your personal data,
please send an email with your requirements to
data-audit at computerfutures.com. You can find our privacy statement
at:
http://www.computerfutures.com/privacy-statement.html