[Phpwm] A snowy day for website release

Dave Holmes Dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 16:02:12 GMT 2007

Finally managed to put a website live today after many months of hard work
on a new system built on-top of our own in house PHP MVC framework, our
client is still loading in masses of product data.

http://www.clublinefootball.com/

We have also built our own product management, customer management and order
processing system, admittedly we still have much more to do back end and
small bit front end....

But a big day for a big release :) no rest for the wicked - back to my
testing :(

P.S. this is the scale of projects any one interested in the job vacancy
would get involved with....

If any one spots any glitches with the front end emails would be gratefully
received!