[Phpwm] Meetup at PHP Conference in London

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 14:51:22 GMT 2007

Dear all,

We talked, at the last meeting a couple of weeks ago, about meeting up
at the upcoming PHP Conference in London that quite a few of us are
attending.

I'm proposing 2 meetups:

1.  Pre-conference social as arranged by the PHP-London people.  You can
see details for this here:
http://www.phplondon.org/wiki/Meeting2007February22
The PalePurple lot will be there, as I think will Rob Allen, so you can
spot me or ask around at the meeting to find fellow phpwm types

2.  Meetup at the post-conference blogathon at Living Space for a post
conference dinner.
Again, finding me and/or David should be fairly easy as most people
who've been to a meeting will have met us.  If not, get in touch and
we'll provide a photo for you to find us by!

If anyone wants to have one of our mobile numbers, please ask and we'll
provide offlist.

Hopefully we'll see some of you in a few days.

Kat