[Phpwm] Software Patents Petition

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 12:39:22 GMT 2007

> > You never know.....
> > Well better get some work done, just in the process of mass banning the
> > eastern european IP address that have been spamming my servers over the
> > holiday. They might have joined teh EU but they are just aout
> to leaver my
> > little corner of the internet!
>
> Can you easily use one of the RBL lists? e.g. Sorbs
>
> David.

I could do, but I found it blocked a lot of US ISPs such as verizon,
roadrunner, comcast which led to customers moaning. So now I just IP blocks
into etc/mail/access.
Plus the little Cobalt servers are only AMD 450 cpus and it loads them up a
bit using RBLs.

This way also gives me the oportunity to add considerably ruder reject
messages! :-)