[Phpwm] Users wanted for trial/test of new Beta website

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 12:41:45 GMT 2007

Apologies for anyone on the PHP-London mailing-list that got a very similar
email earlier (it serves you right for being greedy and subscribing to both
;-) wait a minute that's what I do!)

The company I work for, Bluefire Systems are launching the beta version of
Phuser.com today. Do any of you guys fancy trying it out?

Phuser is a social networking website we have been working on which aims to
be actually useful. Its aim is to help you plan and organise small groups of
people by offering a variety of messaging and custom facilities. Oh and it
integrates with email and sms sending.

The site has been in development for quite a while so is stable but we are
looking for outside input on what we've done and how it could be improved.

Being a beta launch the service is completely free (including sending SMS
messages). Email me back if you want to try it out.

What has this got to do with PHP-WM? The site has been developed in PHP so I
thought you guys might be interested. I am hoping that being website
developers that you guys may provide some insightful feedback and feature
requests (as opposed to "can that icon be green" style feedback).

Pete