[Phpwm] Dedicated servers

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 03:42:23 GMT 2007

> > I'd like it to be running Red Hat, unlimited bandwidth, 40GB
> will suffice.
> > Be able to manage DNS, ad good 24/7 technical support .
> >

> I can only recommend Bytemark Hosting (http://www.bytemark.co.uk). You
> can either have a dedicated, colo or virtual server with them. They're
> very friendly, and always responsive.
>
> I'm sure others have their own recommendations.
>
> thanks
> David.

Get a Tyan GS14 and load it up with Centos / Bluequartz (Red Hat based and
free) and you have an execellent gui managed server based upon the GPL
version of the Sun / Cobalt RAQ servers.

I colo with a local company, Waverider Internet in Solihull, who have space
in Telehouse London.

I can give details on all the above if you want.