[Phpwm] [Fwd: PHP developer - lead role - read on!!]

Dave Holmes Dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Tue Jan 23 21:09:53 GMT 2007

It's merely the going Rate these days for professional PHP developers with a
good solid commercial background, particularly if they have experience in
running projects. I would also suggest they are probably looking for someone
with a software development background with the relevant qualifications.

I know we will be looking for someone in this bracket in the coming
months...