[Phpwm] subdomains & includes

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 22:09:31 GMT 2007

> Normally I do, thats my standard procedure - I dont normally use
> subdomains
> much in the context of what I'm currently doing and it would have
> been nice
> to share the same file.
> I'm not sure if the server is going to allow me to use a path yet
> which goes
> below the site root, this is a Cobaltism for the way the server handles
> users, and I really dont want it logging across the filesystem as root for
> obvious reasons!
>
> Phil

Sorted this - its wasn't allowing it to access correctly mainly because the
subdomain was on a different physical hard drive to the main part of the
site which was causing group permissions issues since sites have to have
different user logons.
Probably wasnt worth the time spent on it, but I learned a lot in doing it!
:-)