[Phpwm] drupal registration question

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 22:28:10 GMT 2007

I successfully managed to move my Drupal install. The only thing that needed
changing apart from the DB values was the temporary files directory.

I have configured my site so visitors can create accounts but administrator
approval is required. When a vistor attempts to register they receive the
"account is currently pending approval" email, however the admin is not
emailed and informed that a new user wishes to register.

Any ideas why this is? Am I just being dense? Surely the admin needs to be
told someone wants to register. I presume the admin email address is the one
displayed in the my account section when logged in as the admin user.

Pete
--
http://blog.petegraham.co.uk Peteamania :: Random Banter Blog
http://tech.petegraham.co.uk OptimusPete :: Tech/Geek Blog