[Phpwm] drupal registration question

David Green david.green at avsco.com
Fri Jan 26 10:15:43 GMT 2007

> I have configured my site so visitors can create accounts but
> administrator
> approval is required. When a vistor attempts to register they receive the
> "account is currently pending approval" email, however the admin is not
> emailed and informed that a new user wishes to register.
>
> Any ideas why this is? Am I just being dense? Surely the admin needs
> to be
> told someone wants to register. I presume the admin email address is
> the one
> displayed in the my account section when logged in as the admin user.
Hi there,
Just had a quick look at one of my drupal 4.7 sites and it looks like
the site has its own email address set under administer > settings >
general settings for registration and other stuff.  I think this email
address is separate from the address in the my account section of the
admin user.  Is the email address under general settings set on your site?

Ps. In case your using drupal 5 looks like the sites email address is
in: administer > site configuration > site information