[Phpwm] Zend Studio 5.5.0 SVN support

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 11:42:38 BST 2007

I'm 99% sure it is - I only usually notice the difference when I've
installed it and forgotten to put my licence details after the expiry
date.

If you're using it with Zend Platform (a development licence is free
with the Professional version of Studio) then you can install that on
your development Apache server and configure Studio to use it for
debugging. Personally, I have Apache running on my machine with
Platform installed just for the convenience of having it all in one
place. It's all up to you really!

Alex