[Phpwm] Ajax framework

Jujhar Singh jujhar at medilinkwm.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 09:46:25 BST 2007

Morning all.

Most of my PHP apps use a combination of Zend Framwork, Smarty, ADODB
('cos I have to use MSSQL), memcache and peppered with a few PEAR
packages.

In terms of Ajax functionality I use TinyAjax
(http://www.metz.se/tinyajax/).

TinyAjax is getting a bit long in the tooth now and it's not been
updated for a while.  Are there any libraries out there that you guys
use that may be better?

If so which ones?

Thanks

Jujhar Singh

________________________________

Jujhar Singh
IT Manager

Medilink West Midlands
5 Greenfield Crescent, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 3BE
0121 452 5630 phone 0121 454 2325 fax
www.MedilinkWM.co.uk <http://www.medilinkwm.co.uk>

Email Disclaimer
The information in this Email (and any files transmitted with it) may be
confidential or privileged.  It is intended to be read and used only by
the named recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
notify us immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your
computer system. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying
of this Email or such documents, by anyone other than the addressee is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  Unless stated otherwise by an
authorised individual, nothing contained in this Email is intended to
create binding legal obligations between us and opinions expressed are
those of the individual author.