Re: [Phpwm] [JOB] [Fwd: Excellent PHP Role Stratford £25k great career progression]

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 07:35:25 BST 2007

I was working from home on Friday and could see the main road into Ledbury
getting deeper and deeper. I ended up with 4 ex-colleagues staying the night
as they couldn't get home. Then I managed to puncture a tyre of my car
driving through a body of water on Saturday, which was great as the tyre
repair foam didn't work and I had no spare! As all trains from Ledbury are
cancelled until further notice, I'm a bit stuck...

Still, at least we still have water, electricity and Internet, which is more
than the poor sods in Gloucester can say!

Alex