[Phpwm] PHP Booking System

Rayhan Abdulmughnee rayhan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 22:14:00 BST 2007

There is a Joomla module for booking system (jomres).  I haven't used it, o
dont know how good it is.

http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,335/Itemid,35/

rayhan

----Original Message Follows----

Hello folks!

I have a project that I'd like to do in PHP, however I'm a novice with it -
I've done dome stuff in ASP 'classic' before.

I want to create a website to market my parent's holiday apartment and I
thought before I started the hard work, I'd find out if there are any good
'off the  shelf' systems that I could use.

Visitors would need to be able to view the apartment's availability and
ideally, be able to make a reservation online.

Is anyone aware of anything that could do this?