[Phpwm] [OT]Which Linux?

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 03:43:58 BST 2007

> > I'm tempted towards the Fedora / red Hat side of things as thats what I
> > use on the servers. But on the other hand there's the should I learn
> > something new aspect.
>
> You could always get VMWare and run /whatever/ from your main
> machine which
> is presumably slightly more beefy.
>
> db

The main machine is certainly somewhat more beefy :-)
I suspect it could be quite an exercise to find and get working all the
drivers for some of the oddball peripherals I have hanging off it, it was
bad enough getting all working together under XP.

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558