[Phpwm] What blogs do you read?

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 20:37:59 BST 2007

> I'm just curious, but what blogs do people read on a regular basis?
> Anyone got any recommendations which they want to pass on?
>
> Not just php but developer, techie, general, business
>
>   B.
>
> --
> Bronwen Reid, Web Development  www.bronwenreid.com
> 7 Mews Road, Leamington Spa, CV32 5BX
> E: info at bronwenreid.com, T: 01926-314634, M: 0798-4435228

Hi,

Not something I'd really thought much about - I will happily read blogs as
and when I come across them when looking for specific information if they
are relevant.

Most blogs I find to have very little overlap apart from what I have have
found them for when searching around, the fact that I found something I was
looking for on there in one article doesn't mean to say that I want to hear
about their grandmas' birthday party or see pics of a holiday.

On the whole I tend to be much more of a forums person, where a conversation
can be started and continued or ignored as opposed to just chipping odd
comments back to the author.

So I'd say mainly theregister, computerweekly, cobalt_users, cobaltfacts,
BlueQuartz, webpronews, actinic.co.uk for techie stuff & news
freerepublic.com, atving.com, quadheaven.co.uk, helifever.com, Lotus owners
forum for other interests.

Regards,

Phil

** http://www.diygear.com THE Online DIY Toolstore For DIY & Business
** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd. http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web Design & Cobalt Hosting Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558