[Phpwm] Venue details .... Meeting 12th June, 2007

katherine at codepoets.co.uk katherine at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Jun 11 15:04:38 BST 2007

hi,
sorry for the confusion etc.

as much as i'd like to, I don't think upton on severn is suitable - if the
lacklustre response was anything to go by.

I did send a similar email to this last night, but it seems to have become
lost _ therefore thereisn't any time for democracy.

so .... venue :

Toby Carvery, Bromsgrove.

Directions:

m5 j4, take a38 south (to bromsgrove), and it is a white pub on your left
opposite a petrol station. it's about 1-2 miles fro the m'way.

bus wise - 144 stops nearby (other side of road just after turning off the
a38)

if anyone would like a lift from either redditch or bromsgrove stations,
please let me know.

david
(via kat's phone)
( 07792 380669 )