[Phpwm] is this possible?

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 11:51:46 BST 2007

I think it should be possible. As a starting point you need a div with it's
CSS visibility set to 'hidden', then using the onfocus for the input element
you can set that div to visible and use onblur to hide it again. Then you
just need to sort out the positioning and styling for your div to make it
look however you want.

Hope that gives you a good starting point!

Alex