[Phpwm] is this possible?

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 15:09:36 BST 2007

At least some are a), some are b) and some are on c)

That number might be skewed slightly by those stats coming from a public
sector news site, they might be using old computers. My previous employers
computers ran automatic updates, but for whatever reason they'd disabled the
IE7 update. Maybe they liked spyware, I don't really know :)

But I don't imagine they were the only ones doing that.