[Phpwm] anyone looking for work? (PHP dev job, immediate start)

Bronwen Reid info at bronwenreid.com
Wed Jun 13 15:48:19 BST 2007

Seriously - they want the work done by the middle of July?
Scornful laugh.

If they were looking for a builder to renovate their loft they
wouldn't try asking for that kind of deadline.
Send them to rentacoder - plenty of cowboys there.

 Bronwen

--
Bronwen Reid, Web Development  www.bronwenreid.com
7 Mews Road, Leamington Spa, CV32 5BX