[Phpwm] is this possible?

Peter Crouch pccrouch at bcs.org.uk
Wed Jun 13 15:53:33 BST 2007

Alex Mace wrote:
> I'm going to guess a fair while yet - it's still running at 60% of IE
> users
> according to the analytics of the sites we ran at my previous
> employers...

Hi,

By coincidence as I was reading the messages about the usage of IE6 I
received the statistics for May 2007 for the website I look after for
part of the BCS and that confirms the predominance of IE6 among MS
browsers as set out below.  It is only low traffic but interesting
nevertheless.

Best wishes,

Peter Crouch
Tel:    0121 523 6756
E-mail: pccrouch at bcs.org.uk

the system manager.

Top Browsers

       Browser                           % of Total Hits
 1 Others                                       41.58%
 2 Microsoft Internet Explorer      31.82%
 3 Netscape Navigator                21.36%
 4 Netscape Compatible              5.17%
 5 Lynx                                            0.05%

Total For Browsers Above
Hits             11,098
Visits            1,419

Microsoft Explorer Browsers