[Phpwm] Elephpant (again)

David Edwards revlob at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 10:10:19 BST 2007

So, assuming we reach the minimum of 50 (plus 1 big) 'phants between
us, and we take the cheaper of the two shipping options, that's a
total of 325 EUR? Assuming the big elephant accounts for a greater
part of the shipment cost, what would be the total cost of an
individual elephant, including p&p? Somwhere around 6 EUR?

I'd be interested in one, but could commit to any more than that.

--
Dave