[Phpwm] Job for web programmer

William Fraser wfraser at rethink-recruitment.com
Fri Mar 9 09:53:57 GMT 2007

Looking at the situation from the other side of the fence, I'm a recruitment
consultant, and I try to focus on the open source market.  PHP developers
are very much in demand at the moment, as open source becomes ever more
popular across the board.

I get a lot a feedback from people saying that they don't like to deal with
recruitment agencies, but I would appreciate any constructive feedback as to
why this is, and what I can do to overcome it.  As good developers are
becoming increasingly more in demand, surely there must be a place for good
quality recruitment consultancies?

Cheers,

Will.

Isn't every one!

I have a job spec on Fish 4 with up to 30K on offer and not a single CV so
far in compassion to the 12 we have had for the junior web designer.