[Phpwm] Free Images

Elliot Smith elliot at townx.org
Sat Mar 17 14:59:18 GMT 2007

Not meaning to deliberately plug my work, but I developed Flickrlilli
(http://flickrlilli.org.uk/) to provide search over Flickr's Creative
Commons photos. You could restrict to "can use commercially" to get
stuff you can use in a business setting. I find Flickr a great source of
images, and Flickrlilli helps me filter it down to stuff I can actually
use. The only downer is that the hosting is a bit flaky so it sometimes
falls over.

Elliot