[Phpwm] Cleaning up addresses

Dave Holmes dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 10:25:40 GMT 2007

I really must be missing something here Phil when you say adjacent postcodes
are you using this / were using this to work out the nearest location of a
relevant resource or service... i.e. you nearest shop is in postcode XYZ

I just be interested to know what the problem was you put the solution in
for as it still seems overly complicated