[Phpwm] Interviews & technical competency

Mike Tipping mike at e-msg.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 15:43:21 GMT 2007

I had a Zend test at an interview once. The only criticism I would make is
that the answers are based on doing it the Zend way. I could have argued
that for several of the choices but as the guy who was interviewing wasn't a
programmer there didn't seem much point.

I suppose if you are doing the interview you can constructively judge the
quality of the answer.

Second option is to use an online psychometric programming test. Can't
remember the URL but I had one of those at an interview and it was more
accurate than the zend test.