[Phpwm] Potential meeting topic - javascript frameworks?

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 14:44:20 BST 2007

> I don't mind assisting or doing a sizable part, however I don't think I've
> got the time to prepare a whole talk. Adding to that, there are specific
> parts of javascript frameworks that don't interest me in the slightest
> (such
> as visual effects), so I wouldn't want to ignore parts of the frameworks
> that some people will find the most use.
>
> But I definitely second a presentation on it!

Stuart Langridge [1] would be willing to talk to us ... and says the
following :

"You'll want to ask them whether they're looking for a handwavish
this-is-why-js-is-good talk or a technical talk, too."

For him to talk it would probably need to be in Birmingham (e.g.
OpenAdvantage again) or $random_quiet_pub

David.

[1] of LugRadio fame, and author of DTHML Utopia (
http://tinyurl.com/23fte5 ) amongst other things.
http://www.kryogenix.org