[Phpwm] Meeting - Tuesday 8th May - Coventry - Javascript

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Wed May 2 15:07:37 BST 2007

Start time : 19:30 (7:30pm)
Location   : Senokian office, Coventry.
Topic      : Javscript
Duration   : 1-2 hours (I'd suspect)
Cost       : FREE

* No knowledge of PHP is required... so everyone/anyone is welcome. *

Paul will be giving a presentation on Javascript; which is likely to
include stuff like DOM, prototype, scriptalicious, mochikit and all the
other stuff, and no doubt some AJAX. So afterwards you'll be well placed
for the coming Web2.0+ revolution (!).

If anyone else wishes to talk as well, they're obviously welcome - just
let us know.

I suspect after the techie bit we'll head off to the nearby pub on the
ring road (as last time). I suspect lifts to the train station after the
meeting will be available.

To get an idea of numbers, please add your name to the list below if you
  wish to attend.

* Going
=======
David