[Phpwm] Meeting - Tuesday 8th May - Coventry - Javascript

Jake Stride jake.stride at senokian.com
Tue May 8 08:42:36 BST 2007

OK people, I have the room booked, as always the barrier will be down
and the lights off so I will be hanging around waiting to let people
in. My mobile is:

0 7 7 1 3 remove this 627 and this 304

Cheers

Jake

P.S here is the map (we are on Harry Weston Road)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=senokian
+solutions&sll=53.094024,-2.438965&sspn=6.97008,20.544434&ie=UTF8&om=1&l
l=52.404932,-1.444874&spn=0.027648,0.080252&z=14&iwloc=A

On 8 May 2007, at 08:20, Tony Lovering wrote:

> Ian Munday wrote:
>> David Goodwin wrote:
>>
>> Start time : 19:30 (7:30pm)
>> Location   : Senokian office, Coventry.
>> Topic      : Javscript
>> Duration   : 1-2 hours (I'd suspect)
>> Cost       : FREE
>> To get an idea of numbers, please add your name to the list below if
>> you  wish to attend.
>>

>> * Going
>> =======
>> David