[Phpwm] [OT] Testing something

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Wed May 23 08:51:21 BST 2007

Hi all,
just testing something,

Can a few people telnet to 80.47.109.30 23
(o 80.47.109.30 23 on XP's telnet, must be on port 23)

and tell me if they get anything back, screen prompt wise.
Also if yes or no are you on the tiscali / toucan network?

The above IP is the one I am logged in on, this is nothing odd or bad I'm
doing here, its more to do with seeing if something is visible which
shouldn't really be - my local router O/S login :-)

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales director

** http://www.diygear.com THE Online DIY Toolstore For DIY & Business
** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd. http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web Design & Cobalt Hosting Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558