[Phpwm] Quick introduction

Richard Harrison php at rjharrison.org
Thu Nov 15 11:10:31 GMT 2007

Hi all.

I'm coming to the meet tonight for the first time, and thought I'd send
out a quick introduction.

My name's Richard and I've been a user since PHP3. I've left my full-time
job in London a couple of months ago (and moved to the West Country) and
am now doing freelance development/consulting work.

I attend the PHPLondon meets and figured if I'm prepared to make the trip
to London once a month, I could do the same for other PUGs and hopefully
have as much fun / meet some new people.

I do have a link to the Midlands though: studying at Warwick Uni and
living in Kenilworth for a few years. So i'm not a complete outsider!

I look forward to meeting some of you guys this evening :)

Rich.

richard at rjharrison.org
#phpc rich_uk